Real Estate Analyst
Company: Herc Rentals
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Req #: 37402
Herc Rentals Inc. is a premier, full-service equipment rental firm
- providing our customers the equipment, services and solutions
they need to achieve optimal performance safely, efficiently and
effectively. A pioneer of the equipment rental industry, Herc
Rentals continues to evolve and grow through technological
innovations, expanded product offerings and value-added services
and consultative solutions to support its customers' projects.
With more than 55 years of equipment rental expertise,
approximately 5,100 employees and approximately 295
company-operated locations across North America, Herc Rentals
serves a broad range of end markets, including construction;
industrial operations, refineries and petrochemical operations;
governmental entities and contractors; disaster recovery and
remediation; infrastructure; railroad operations; utilities; film,
television, live entertainment and special event production;
agricultural operations; and facilities management..
The Real Estate Analyst is responsible for managing all Lease
obligations for Herc Rental's real estate portfolio of
approximately 300 locations throughout North America.
- Manage all lease administration efforts, including abstracting
lease documents to ensure all lease terms are accurately and
completely entered into Accruent real estate software.
- Work closely with Lease Accounting to ensure financial
- Responsible for accurately processing all Lease payables,
including reconciliation of monthly Rent and annual reconciliations
of all additional lease charges.
- Responsible for paying all Real Estate taxes, managing the Tax
accrual and coordinating and tracking all Tax appeal efforts.
- Manage all Subleases and timely collection of Sublease
- Maintain positive business relationships with property managers
- Assist real estate legal counsel as needed with execution of
- Handle and resolve Landlord disputes for leased
- Field incoming real estate inquiries and requests from internal
and external customers.
- Work closely with risk management department and external
insurance carriers to provide Landlords with lease specific
certificates of insurance.
- Understand each lease as it relates to the landlord's
responsibility for maintenance vs tenant's responsibility and
ensure each party is performing to the terms of the lease.
- Support Construction & Facilities Maintenance by reconciling
actual capital project costs for accounting to ensure proper
- Assist in the preparation of real estate and facilities
- Ensure proper lease documentation/approvals are maintained in
physical and electronic files. Responsible for periodic archiving
and file organization.
- Prepare lease database reports and analysis for senior
At least 5 years of related work experience preferably in
Commercial Real Estate, Development, or Law.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related
Conditions of Employment
- Ability to collaborate with and support multiple areas, such as
Operations, Environmental, Finance, Accounting and Legal
- Demonstrate professional, energetic, and positive demeanor
through interactions of all levels of internal and external
- Excellent understanding of lease issues and commercial real
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure while handling
simultaneous assignments in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work independently, prioritizing and
investing time appropriately
- Strategic, proactive thinker with problem solving
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong knowledge of all real estate documents including leases,
subleases, assignments, estoppels, non-disturbance agreements,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel,
Our long-term strategy underscores the understanding that our
success depends on the dedication and capability of our team
members. We are focused on attracting, retaining and empowering
talented and dedicated people to build the best team in the
equipment rental industry. We also seek to build a team that
reflects the variety of people, cultures and communities we
interact with every day and to create an inclusive, productive
environment in which all team members feel valued and
Herc Rentals provides an excellent compensation and benefits
package, which includes a competitive salary, retirement savings
plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical, dental, vision
care, life insurance coverage, paid vacation and holidays.
Herc does not discriminate in employment based on the basis of
race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national
origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status,
political affiliation, parental status, military service, or other
non-merit factors .
Keywords: Herc Rentals, Bonita Springs , Real Estate Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!