Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: March 18, 2020
Be a part of momentum and innovation. Comprehensive Logistics
Co. Inc. is accelerating its agile diversification into new markets
and expanding its current market base. You're invited to join this
company where your contributions fuel the momentum!
We are a lean company who relies on workforce talent, and in return
gives you the opportunity to engage in the growing third-party
logistics service provider market-space differentiated by our
contract manufacturing process disciplines, such as integrated
robotics, vision-based error-proofing and advanced IT applications
in digital material flow management.
If you are energized by solving challenges, ranging from small
operational details to big strategic challenges with industry
changing implications, come join us.
At Comprehensive Logistics Co. Inc. (CLI), individuals are valued
for their dedication to perfecting processes and teamwork
As one of the fastest-growing warehousing and logistics companies
in North America, we're looking for an experiencedOFFICE
Comprehensive Logistics Co., Inc. is seeking a result driven Office
Coordinator to manage administrative duties across a wide number of
functions. You will coordinate various office tasks and functions
to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. You must be
able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to
take on a wide range of tasks. Tasks includes, but are not limited
to, front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office
supplies, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Manage and administrate senior leaderships, calendars, ensuring
that agenda items and other meeting materials are prepared.
- Coordinate meetings with external partners, book locations,
greet attendees, and arrange catering where necessary.
- Manage urgent incoming communications for senior
- Act as 'gatekeeper', using an understanding of the goals, needs
and priorities of senior leadership and the business to make sound
decisions about priorities of requests.
- Management of a busy calendar,coordinate appointments and
- Maintain staff and company calendars.
- Manage a comprehensive administrative and project-related
filing system, digital and hard-copy.
- Run select personal errands on an as-needed basis.
- Handle discreet situations with confidentiality and
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize
- Manage couriers, incoming and outgoing mailings and packages
via FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.
- Answer and screen telephone calls as well as email inquiries
and route to the appropriate persons
- Take and deliver phone messages.
- Set appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Plan out of town travel arrangements for senior
- Welcome clients and visitors to the office and assist them as
- Keep the refreshments, i.e., snacks and drinks stocked at all
- Keep the office neat and organized between cleanings.
- Frequently check office supply stock and re-order supplies when
- Track orders and maintain vendor relationships.
- Reserve, prepare, the conference boardrooms for meetings.
- Notify and remind all key-stakeholders/parties of upcoming
events, lunches, meetings etc.
- Support the senior leadership and management team as
- Manage general office maintenance, i.e. (booking repairs
- Report any updates or pertinent issues that need addressing to
the reporting manager.
- Document all work processes to include ongoing continuous
improvement of work processes.
- Work on select special projects as required.
- Must be a highly organized individual who uses software to
manage multiple projects, processes, and to solve problems.
- Exhibit strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to work in a confidential environment.
- Must be extremely organized, self-motivated, have excellent
communication skills, and be comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines; and to
work independently, and/or as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be solutions
- Punctual and reliable qualities are commonly used to describe
- Sensitive and responsible when dealing with confidential
- Comfortable to participate in and present a professional image
during senior leadership meetings.
- A familiarity with technology and a willingness to learn is an
This position is full-time Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00
A minimum of an Associate's Degree. Bachelor's Degree
A minimum of 5 years of Office Administration experience.
CLI iscommitted to creating a diverse environment and is proud to
be an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: complog, Bonita Springs , Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!