Company: American House Senior Living Communities
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
American House Jobs: Search to Start Your Career in Senior
Living If you are using a screen reader and having difficulty,
please call: (248) 203-1800 Under the direction of the Regional
Director of Operations, the Executive Director is responsible for
ensuring that the programs and services delivered are consistent
with American House's philosophy of Senior Living and the highest
level of customer service provided for our residents and
communities, supporting their ongoing efforts to maintain and
increase occupancy and deliver an exceptional resident experience,
along with management of daily operations. Qualifications and
Required Experience for Executive Director:
- Bachelor Degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related
- Two years minimum experience in managing senior living
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a
- Experience in sales and marketing preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and a compassion for older
- A valid driver's license, error-free driving record and current
auto insurance -- Primary Responsibilities for Executive Director:
- Executive Director ensures the highest quality of customer
service is available for our residents.
- Create and maintain a high level of resident and employee
- Responsible for sales initiatives and community outreach.
- Perform welcome orientation with new residents.
- Communicate the corporate mission, vision, values and goals to
all staff at the community
- Foster a sense of enthusiasm, self-worth and team spirit at the
- Network with local groups to generate community awareness of
- Update knowledge and industry trends to keep your Community in
the mainstream regarding services, amenities, and competition.
- Proficiency with software applications/programs/tools used by
- Responsible for preparing and submitting Monthly Executive
- Engage with department community Pillar Directors (i.e.
Culinary, Life Enrichment, and Wellness) on developing and
implementing new initiatives, ensuring accountability and adoption
of new changes at the community level, and providing feedback on
successes or challenges
- Assist in developing and achieving the operating budget.
- Maintain regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Be familiar with and practice the job duties listed in the
Executive Director Manual.
- Hire and supervise employees, ensuring adequate staffing.
- Ensure the Employee satisfaction survey is completed. Ensure
action plans are created and followed
- Ensure a Resident Satisfaction Survey is completed. Ensure
action plans are created and followed
- Monitor labor costs and hours and address concerns and action
plans with the community directors
- Ensure the Regional Director of Operations is informed of major
issues and make suggestions and presentations for change and
- Regularly walk the community using the "ready for company"
- Responsible for knowing all information in the
employee-handbook. Company Overview Founded in 1979, American House
Senior Living Communities' vision is to provide high-quality
housing for senior at a price affordable for retirees and their
families. That vision of excellence has endured for nearly 40 years
and expanded to serve residents at a number of senior housing
communities. Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve,
providing an environment that fosters meaningful relationships. Our
vision is to be an innovative senior housing company that created
sustainable excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled
commitment to passionate care provided by compassionate people.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: American House Senior Living Communities, Bonita Springs , Executive Director, Executive , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!