Manager, Digital and Performance Marketing
Company: Surf 9 LLC
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Overview:Surf 9 is seeking a results-driven digital
marketing professional to serve as the subject matter expert of key
online marketing channels The ideal candidate has proven experience
in acquisition, conversion and retention tactics as well as
optimizing the performance of these to achieve core KPI's.
- Lead digital marketing function supporting direct-to-consumer
brands, licensed brand initiatives, outlet, online marketplaces,
and corporate channels.
- Develop and implement new customer acquisition, retention, and
traffic-driving campaigns across paid and owned digital
- Manage paid digital media programs including SEM, display and
retargeting while constantly evaluating and optimizing the
performance of these programs.
- Plan, book, and manage promotional campaigns with potential
partners (affiliate), and online marketplaces (i.e., Amazon, Ebay,
Walmart, Facebook Marketplace etc.)
- Lead social paid media strategy and oversee the execution of
organic and paid social campaigns across various platforms (e.g.,
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok).
- Create and manage regular reporting and analysis including
campaign & promotional performance, daily/monthly/annual sales, and
- Responsible for establishing clear objectives and strategies by
channel and writing concise briefs for paid and owned digital
- Own and oversee digital marketing budget.
- Manage third-party relationships with digital marketing
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative, e-commerce,
direct to consumer, and wholesale to support key brand-building and
revenue-driving campaigns and initiatives
- Consistently research industry trends and patterns to uncover
- Advocate best practices and contribute to thought leadership
for the digital communications strategy. -Other duties and
responsibilities: This job description does not list all job
duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform
other duties. Performance is measured against the tasks listed in
this job description and these other duties. -Qualifications:
- Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 4-year degree from a college or university.
- 4-6 years of digital marketing experience is required,
- Experience with e-commerce analytics tools. ex. Google
- Experience using a CRM database. (Preferred)
- Amazon AMS experience (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Microsoft Excel, Word,
- Experience with Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads Manager,
Salesforce, Impact, Sprout Social or similar platforms.
- Must be deadline-driven
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to
meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing internal and cross-departmental teams.
- Understanding of Internet trends, user behaviors, and
- Positive attitude with a creative mindset and ability to think
outside the box.
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a
deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and
- Employee Covid-19 vaccination is required for employment,
subject to Title VII exceptions.
Keywords: Surf 9 LLC, Bonita Springs , Manager, Digital and Performance Marketing, Executive , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!