Company: Surf 9 LLC
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job Overview: Director of Marketing will direct all go-to-market
and marketing efforts for licensed and owned brands from strategy
to execution. The key focus will be to support the sales team as
well as drive sell-through and the management of exceptional
product presentations and strategies across sales channels. This
position requires experience across the full suite of marketing
disciplines.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a product marketing team to deliver strategies through
execution across the full marketing mix.
- Partner with PD and Sales in creating clear product positioning
strategies and product segmentation.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (Product
pages, Packaging, landing pages, ad campaigns etc)
- Manage the development of content to support sales staff to
drive sales growth.
- Create and manage the implementation of retail presentations
including packaging, in-store and online presentations to maximize
- Develop product launch and GTM strategies and oversee the
execution of creative and project development.
- Manage the planning and execution of supporting communication
strategies including earned media outreach and influencer and
content creator relationships.
- Manage a team of content creators and vendors while partnering
with the creative team to deliver marketing assets for go-to-market
- Develop clear product knowledge materials to distribute to
agencies, vendors, partners, brands etc.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, and
communication or other relevant fields.
- Experience with outdoor, sporting goods or lifestyle brands
- Experience in the design and production of digital and print
- Experience in working with creative teams, both internal and
- Extensive experience with digital marketing, e-commerce, social
platforms & traditional marketing.
- Willingness and ability to be both hands-on with all levels of
- Experience developing campaigns across multiple channels
including email, direct mail, paid media, search ads, etc.
- Data-driven mindset with experience developing a KPI framework
and tracking performance against stated goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Employee Covid-19 vaccination is required for employment,
subject to Title VII exceptions.
Keywords: Surf 9 LLC, Bonita Springs , Director, Marketing, Executive , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!