Project Manager, Civil Engineer - Land Development
Company: Atwell, LLC
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: August 2, 2022
OverviewAtwell is a full-service consulting firm specializing in
Real Estate & Land Development, Power & Energy, and Oil & Gas. Our
team provides services for a wide array of projects including
master planned residential communities, golf course & destination
resort communities, community parks, commercial & industrial
developments, and master surface water management systems.
ResponsibilitiesAtwell is seeking a Civil Engineering Project
Manager for site/civil engineering and land development projects.
This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing
multi-disciplinary firm on land development projects. This person
will actively participate in the growth of our firm as well as
provide leadership & management to our team of engineers and
- Management of project team & client relationships including
contract procurement, contract administration, and project
coordination throughout the duration of the project.
- High-energy, hard-working, detail oriented, and technically
sound with engineering principles & practices.
- Engineering expertise in potable water & wastewater
distribution systems, surface water management systems, site
grading, roadway design, and other similar land development related
- Experience with taking project from entitlements through
- Effectively process multiple permitting entitlements across a
variety of governmental agencies. Local experience preferred.
- Experience with complex permitting strategies and schedule
demands for different types of projects from large scale
developments to compact commercial infills.
- Participate in company marketing efforts to help grow the
company's profile and relationships with our existing and future
client base and governmental agencies.
- Ability to train, lead, and mentor team members.
- Minimum of a B.S. in Civil Engineering from an EAC/ABET
- Florida P.E. licensure preferred.
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience preferred.
- Candidates with relevant work experience in Florida
- Flexible Work Schedules, Remote Work and Hybrid Working
- Unlimited Paid Time Off for Salaried StaffComprehensive
- BC/BS PPO Plans
- Delta Dental and VSP Vision
- Disability Employer Paid: STD/70% LTD/66%
- Life Insurance and AD&D Employer Paid: $50,000
- Metlife Supplemental Benefits - Accident, Hospitalization and
- $25/$50 discount per paycheck for participation in our Annual
Wellness Exam discount program
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending and Dependent Care
- 401K with Charles Schwab - Employer Match 50% up to 6%Career
- Work with Industry Leading Clients
- Diverse Award Winning Project Types
- Latest Technology and Industry Software
- On-the-job Training and Career Planning
- Paid Training, Conferences and Networking Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Licensing / Certification Fees and Renewals
- Financial Rewards for Obtaining Licensure
- Annual Bonus Program
- Tenure Awards - Travel Vouchers to see the world based upon
your travel preferences
- Employee Referrals up to $5,000
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement up to $500 for Gym Memberships,
build your home gym or set up home ergonomic office
Keywords: Atwell, LLC, Bonita Springs , Project Manager, Civil Engineer - Land Development, Executive , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!