SNAP Case Manager (7426)
Company: Lutheran Services Florida
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Lutheran Services Florida (LSF) envisions a world where children
are safe, families are strong and communities are vibrant .
LSF is looking for a talented SNAP Case Manager who wants to make
an impact in the lives of others .
PURPOSE & IMPACT:
Responsible for the day to day case management of SNAP - Girls and
* Completes staff training as required by SNAP - and agency;
* Completes intake assessments for SNAP - Girls and Boys including
all required pre and post assessments;
* Responsible for the day to day case management of SNAP - Girls
* Follows up on incoming referrals and schedules clients for
* Monitors youth and family's progress through weekly compliance
* Facilitates SNAP - curriculum within the fidelity of the
* Liaises with relevant community agencies to include schools,
community-based agencies, and Police Departments to enhance
* Completes data reporting requirements for intake assessments and
ongoing weekly data reporting requirements to all relevant systems
in a timely manner including NETMIS, JJIS, Dropbox, and ASEBA;
* Ensures weekly materials are prepared and ready for SNAP - groups
including handouts, manuals, and all other required items;
* Supports the SNAP - Coordinator with organization of food
arrangements as needed;
* Participates in pre-briefing and de-briefing meetings weekly with
other SNAP - Team members;
* Participates in weekly consultation calls with the Florida
* Facilitates SNAP - in Schools curriculum in 13-week cycles as
* Prepares technology that is required for weekly group
* Utilize a strength-based perspective to help youth and families
strengthen and manage the quality of their lives by engaging the
family, advocating on their behalf, initiating change agent
activities, helping them access supports in the community, teaching
problem solving skills, modeling productive behaviors, and
assisting in the successful completion of youth and family
* Works under the supervision of the SNAP - Coordinator and
participates in staff meetings as requested
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those that an encounter while performing
the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Occasional lifting, up to 10 pounds of force
occasionally may be required to move objects while performing the
duties of this position.
A high school diploma with a minimum 3-5 years of human service
experience required. A Bachelor's degree in Social Work or a
related field is preferred
Experience with structured groups and parent education groups is
preferred; community/agency liaison experience is desired.
* Communications Skills: Excellent communications skills (verbal
and written) are essential. A solid knowledge of the rules of
grammar and punctuation are required.
* Computer Skills: Basic computer skills that allow for creating
Word and Excel documents are required. The ability to upload videos
to Dropbox and use Video Conferencing Programs like Zoom is
* Analytic Ability: Must have knowledge of methods of compiling.
Must have knowledge of problem solving techniques.
* Interpersonal Skills: Must display professionalism in the
day-to-day operations of the office, which includes response to
feedback, direction, suggestions, accepting responsibility, working
as a team player, volunteering when needed, reporting whereabouts,
promoting a cohesive working environment. Must also display
professionalism in communications and on-going working relationship
with outside agencies and organizations.
* Must demonstrate sensitivity to our service population's cultural
and socioeconomic characteristics and needs.
* Adherence to Florida Law including but not limited to statute FS
* Reports to SNAP Site Coordinator
* Must work well independently, as well as get along well with all
other staff and outside contacts.
* Accurate, complete and timely submission of all required reports,
both internal and external..
* Professionalism in all LSF matters
Why work for LSF?
LSF offers 60 programs across the state of Florida serving a wide
range of populations in need. Mission Driven staff members become
part of the LSF community while transforming the lives of those in
need. Our staff additionally find growth opportunities as they
explore areas of interest within the organization.
Amazing benefits package including:
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Teledoc (24/7 online access to Doctors)
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Employer paid life insurance (1X salary)
* 13 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
* Generous PTO policy (starting at 16 working days a year)
* 403(b) Retirement plan with 3% discretionary employer match OR 3%
student loan repayment reimbursement
* Tuition reimbursement
Lutheran Services Florida embraces diversity, equity and inclusion
in all business practices. LSF is proud to be an equal opportunity
Keywords: Lutheran Services Florida, Bonita Springs , SNAP Case Manager (7426), Executive , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!