Company: West Marine
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Under limited supervision, achieves the sales goal of the business
unit through assisting in planning, coordinating, and managing all
operations of the store. These operations include: ensuring
excellent customer service, meeting and exceeding the store's
annual sales goal, inventory shrinkage, and high-quality of
We are Boaters serving Boaters with a mission of More Water, Less
Hassle! Our Customers come to us to fulfill a need, complete a
project on their boat, or gather items for a great day on the
water; you guide your team to ensure Customers leave with the right
products to make that happen. Each interaction with a West Marine
Customer is an opportunity for you to exceed their expectations and
ensure they remain a loyal Customer. West Marine is a Drug Free
Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer
- Coach, mentor and grow your team for excellent store
- Ability to lead by example, greeting Customers and engaging
them to ensure we fulfill their boating needs.
- Agile leader who enjoys prioritizing and planning to drive
results and meet business goals.
- Ability to train Associates to handle a wide variety of
transactions to help Customers seamlessly complete their
- Actively executes programs and procedures that drive sales with
the team and customers
- Implement store strategies to grow customer count, loyalty
members, increase store traffic and optimize profitability
- Work with store team to grow wholesale business and market
share though planning and goal setting
- Ensure the store and staff are representing the highest
expression of our brand and the service we provide
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent
- Train Associates to handle a wide variety of transactions to
help Customers seamlessly complete their purchases
- Ensure team provides product knowledge to customers and
suggestively sell items and additional services that they may not
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing
operational and personal policies and procedures
- Communicate to store associates important information on Asset
Protection policies and guidelines
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual
benefit of those involved
- Protects crew members and customers by providing a safe and
clean store environment
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying
with all legal requirements
- Available to work a flexible schedule based on business needs,
including nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years related experience required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of
Keywords: West Marine, Bonita Springs , Assistant Manager, Executive , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!