Branch Manager - Small Business Development
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: March 8, 2019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Responsible for instilling the BB&T Mission, Vision and Values within the branch team.
2. Responsible for coordinating efforts to ensure BB&T client service expectations are delivered.
3. Responsible for sales management and revenue generation within the branch. Provide quality leadership, encouragement and guidance to all branch personnel, while ensuring clients receive superior client service quality.
4. Responsible for execution of BB&T's sales process within branch through BB&T supported sales processes and other Community Bank initiatives.
5. Make proactive daily contact with clients and prospects either by phone, in-person (including, active lobby engagement using Plan-it to determine optimal times) to identify additional client financial needs, initiate client relationships, and attract and retain new client households.
6. Initiate, direct and participate heavily in outside retail and small business client development and in-house marketing programs. Responsible for branch prospecting for new consumer and small business households, as well as providing additional solutions that will expand existing household relationships.
7. Participate in civic, government, professional, business and community affairs, associations and groups to solicit and develop new consumer and small business households for the branch. Promote BB&T's positive public image in the community.
8. Responsible for consumer and small business loan performance within the branch pertaining to growth, profitability and quality.
9. Responsible for balanced growth, servicing and profitability of Bank's deposit products.
10. Through execution of the Consultative Sales and Service process, ensure all branch personnel proactively and aggressively market non-credit services (e.g. Payment Solutions, Insurance, Merchant, Wealth, Investments and Payroll).
11. Responsible for providing leadership and coaching to all members of the branch sales team to ensure maximum performance and attainment of personal goals and improvement plans.
12. Responsible for staffing branch team to include: hiring, goal setting, performance reviews and ratings, salary reviews, promotional transfers, terminations and training.
13. Responsible for coordinating with Area Operations Officer to ensure internal controls are maintained with a proper emphasis on operational risks. Maximize operations efficiently by managing non-interest expenses.
14. Proactively lead, manage and actively participate in consultations with the Teller Supervisor, in personnel- related duties to the Tellers, including:
a. Recruiting, interviewing and selecting
b. Training and development
c. Efficient staffing and scheduling
d. Salary administration
e. Routine coaching and counseling
f. Timely performance reviews
g. Staffing disciplinary issues
h. Management of Workday/Plan-it
Keywords: BB&T, Bonita Springs , Branch Manager - Small Business Development, Executive , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!