Cluster Branch Manager
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: March 8, 2019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Responsible for instilling the BB&T Mission, Vision, and Values within the assigned cluster.
2. Responsible for coordinating efforts to ensure BB&T client service expectations are delivered.
3. Responsible for sales management and revenue generation within cluster. In addition, provide quality leadership, encouragement, and guidance to all assigned personnel, while ensuring that clients receive superior client service quality. Responsible for the execution of the BB&T sales process within the branch through BB&T supported sales processes and other Community Bank initiatives.
4. Make proactive daily contact with clients and prospects either by phone, in person (including active lobby engagement using Plan-it to determine optimal times) to identify additional client financial needs, initiate client relationships, and attract and retain new client households.
5. Initiate, direct, and participate in outside retail and small business client development and in-house marketing programs. Responsible for branch prospecting for new consumer and small business households. Prospecting and providing additional solutions that will expand existing household relationships. Participate in civic, government, professional, business, and community affairs, associations and groups to solicit and develop new consumer and small business households for the branches. Promote BB&T's positive public image in the community.
6. Responsible for consumer and small business loan performance within the cluster pertaining to growth, profitability, and quality.
7. Responsible for the balanced growth, servicing, and profitability of the Bank's deposit products.
8. By executing on the Consultative Sales and Service process, all cluster personnel must proactively and aggressively market non-credit services (e.g. Payment Solutions, Insurance, Merchant, Wealth, Investments, Payroll).
9. Responsible for providing leadership and coaching to all members of the branch sales teams to ensure maximum performance and attainment of personal goals and improvement plans.
10. Work closely with the Branch Banker Team Leader in assigned branches for optimal staffing of the branch teams to include hiring, goal setting, performance reviews and ratings, salary reviews, promotional transfers, terminations, training, etc.
11. Responsible for coordinating with the responsible Area Operations Officer to ensure that internal controls are maintained with a proper emphasis on operational risks. Maximize operations efficiently by managing non-interest expenses.
12. Proactively lead, manage and actively participate in consultations with the Teller Supervisor, in personnel related duties to the Tellers, including:
a. Recruiting, interviewing, and selecting;
b. Training and development;
c. Efficient staffing and scheduling;
d. Salary administration;
e. Routine coaching and counseling;
f. Timely performance reviews;
g. Staffing disciplinary issues;
h. Management of Workday/Plan-it.
Keywords: BB&T, Bonita Springs , Cluster Branch Manager, Executive , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!