Vendor Management Process Analyst
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: June 7, 2019
Requisition ID: 42380 Title: VMO Analyst Division: Arthrex, Inc.
(US01) Location: Bonita Springs, Florida.
Participate in all functions of the Vendor Management Process for
indirect procurement activities including, but not limited to,
ordering hardware and software, and managing renewals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support external audits of hardware and software assets as
- Organize and analyze information to establish an accurate and
complete summary of licensing costs.
- Identify savings opportunities for software purchases,
renewals, areas of rationalization.
- Perform ongoing review of software agreements to comply with
renewal timeframes and term notices.
- Maintain software license repository improving the quality and
reliability of the data.
- Create Purchase PREQ's, PO's, Receipts in SAP, and manage
- Review orders for completeness, accuracy and compliance with
existing policies and ensure all purchasing procedures and
guidelines are followed.
- Demonstrate a continual effort to improve operations, decrease
turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively
with other departments to provide a quality and seamless
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 + years of practical experience preferred.
- SAP background is a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills required.
- Excellent judgment, highly discrete and able to maintain a high
level of confidentiality.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical
- Conceptual knowledge and understanding of Information
- Interpret licensing terms and conditions and product use rights
for software publishers (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe).
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw
valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of
technical instructions in written or diagram form and deal with
several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the
degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree
required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed
above. Ability to communicate ideas and issues effectively to other
team members and management. Ability to write and record data and
information as required by procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Myers
Nearest Secondary Market: Cape Coral
Manager, Geology, GIS, ERP, Oracle, Management, Engineering,
Keywords: Arthrex, Bonita Springs , Vendor Management Process Analyst, Executive , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!