Growth Opportunity on the Gulf of Mexico - Robotics
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Urology opening in Bonita Springs, Florida. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7076Practice Details
- Looking for a board certified urologist to join their ever growing practice in Southwest Florida.
- Applicants must be well trained in robotic surgery and have a passion for this technique.
- --Work with top notch mid-level support as well as the best in administrative support.--Recruiter's InsightCompensation.--Urology--starting--salaries are $50,000 to $75,000--More Compared To Starting Salaries In Miami and Ft. Myers.-- Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.--5 beds 4 baths 2,622 sqft2 STORY 5 BEDROOM 4 BATH SINGLE-FAMILY (Farm) HOME, included a complete in-law apartment. HARDWOOD FLOORING... PLENTY OF SPACE FOR YOU TO ENJOY... LARGE SCREENED LANAI and pool deck 1,000ft WITH IN-GROUND POOL.-- It is a charming Old Florida home with attached pool in a romantic setting, huge trees at the oath creek access to the Imperial River and the Gulf. 2 Air-conditions, potential to have an own farm food production, privacy, and a quiet peaceful private setting. Proofed Hurricane and Flood setting (2017 Irma). Close to downtown, 7 miles to downtown Naples and 10 miles to downtown Ft Myers.-- This home can be yours for--$395,000.The Community.----A welcoming beach community in Southwest Florida, between Fort Myers and Naples, Bonita Springs is home to the Conservancy of Southwest Florida Nature Center.Fishing and outdoor activities are popular in Bonita Springs, as are the sparkling beaches.Bonita Springs also harbors Lovers Key State Park, a place so named because it once was an island so remote only lovers went to the trouble to seek its privacy. Today, you don't need a boat to get to the beach. It's easy to reach, but still not as well known as many other state parks. The 2.5-mile beach is lined with natural vegetation and is perfect for beachcombing and birding.The Employer.-- With two convenient locations--in Bonita Springs and Naples, Florida,--mission is to provide the same or greater level of urological care to patients that they would receive at the finest academic institutions, but in a more private setting and with a more personal and intimate approach.-- Emphasis is on embracing new technology and training along with exceptional and dedicated staff.-- The goal is to deliver unprecedented care from presentation and diagnosis to treatment and then ongoing follow-up.-- Physicians participate in numerous clinical trials including new medical treatments for various disorders as well as new surgical procedures and device trials. Groups excellence has gained us not only regional, but also national and international recognition.----Closest Major City
- 99 miles to Hialeah, FL
- 106 miles to Miami, FL
- 114 miles to Saint Petersburg, FL
- 119 miles to Tampa, FL
- 154 miles to Orlando, FLColleges and Universities
- Hodges University (about 6 miles; Naples, FL; Full-time enrollment: 2,132)
- Florida Gulf Coast University (about 8 miles; Fort Myers, FL; FT enrollment: 11,165)
- Edison State College (about 16 miles; Fort Myers, FL; FT enrollment: 10,649)
- State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota (about 90 miles; Bradenton, FL; FT enrollment: 8,012)----Recreation
- Bonita Beach Park - a 2.5-acre (10,000 m2) beachfront park that features a boardwalk and swimming area. Sand dunes and coastal vegetation surround a gazebo and 8 picnic shelters.
- Bonita Springs Dog Beach- Please note that this is a different beach area not Bonita Beach Park. Dogs may run free in a beautiful beach setting.
- Barefoot Beach Preserve Park - is 342 acres (1.38 km2) of natural land and one of the last undeveloped barrier islands on Florida's southwest coast. It is located on the border of Collier and Lee Counties and accessible by Bonita Beach Road.
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary is a National Audubon Society sanctuary located in southwest Florida, north of Naples, Florida and east of Bonita Springs, in the United States. The sanctuary was established to protect one of the largest remaining stands of bald cypress (Taxodium distichum) and pond cypress (T. ascendens) in North America from extensive logging that was ongoing throughout the 1940s and 1950s.Shopping
- The Promenade at Bonita Bay ---With some of the finest retail stores, unique boutiques, high-end salons, and delectable restaurants, The Promenade at Bonita Bay attracts both locals in Southwest Florida and visitors from around the world.
- Shoppes at Hawthorne
- Pavilion Shopping Center
- Riverchase Shopping Center Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs, urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Bonita Springs , Growth Opportunity on the Gulf of Mexico - Robotics, Healthcare , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!