Company: Discovery Village at Tampa Palms
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Discover your Purpose! - -Discovery Village at Tampa Palms, a
Discovery Senior Living community is growing, thriving and has
meaningful job opportunities available in a safe and supportive
work environment.We provide on the job training with no experience
required for most positions.We offer rewarding career opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Access to wages before payday
- Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time
- Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Meals and uniformsHousekeeper Responsibilities:
- Performs cleaning duties according to schedule (daily, weekly,
monthly) in assigned areas such as apartment homes, common areas,
lounges and offices.
- Sweeps, dusts, dust mops, and wet mops all floors and
stairways; spot cleans and vacuums floors, rugs, carpets and
runners. Rotates runners in hallways and entryways.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and polishes both lavatory, shower and sink
fixtures and facilities; stocks dispensers as necessary.
- Scrubs bath and shower room tiles, woodwork, window frames, and
- Maintains equipment and materials needed to perform work in a
clean and orderly condition.
- Collects trash and refuse from work areas and places in
designated pick-up areas.
- Responsible for collecting, cleaning and redistributing the
- Responsible for maintaining the commercial laundry in a clean,
orderly and sanitary condition.
- Ensures cleaning chemicals are kept stored and locked when not
- Ensures any cords, carts, equipment and other hazards are kept
out of the way at all times, not blocking exits and in compliance
with fire codes.
- Reports any needed repairs and supply and equipment needs to
the Lead Housekeeper.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively speaking the primary
language of the residents.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must demonstrate an interest in working with a senior
- Interacts with guests, residents, and staff in a courteous and
- Team Member is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Team Member is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Team Member is occasionally required
- Team Member must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision and color vision.Benefits:In addition
to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a
comprehensive benefit package. - -Eligible team members are offered
a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision,
life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. -
-Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k)
plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and
accident insurance policies.If having a direct impact on the lives
of others is appealing to you, apply today and join our team!EOE
Keywords: Discovery Village at Tampa Palms, Bonita Springs , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!