This Administrative Assistant provides a
wide variety of administrative support services. Performs office
work directly related to property management and the general
business operations of the association.
The Administrative Assistant also provides
exemplary service in a manner consistent with the values and
mission of the Castle Group. He or she performs all
responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding customer service
skills representative of Castle Royal Service as it relates to this
function. This includes working interdepartmentally, as well as,
with our external customers.
(May include some or all of the
following as applicable)
- Answers telephones promptly and assists residents with
questions and concerns.
- Inputs/Processes/Closes work orders as required for landscape,
maintenance, housekeeping, etc.
- Tracks resident issues to enable Property Manager to identify
major problems or trends.
- Maintains Association files, mail, binders, and office supply
- Attends Board Meetings Creates/posts newsletters and
- Maintains homeowner roster, database, mail instructions and
- Assists in review of leases, if applicable, as well as
processing of new owner approval and interview packages.
- Reviews receivable reports and assists Community Association
Manager in forwarding collection packages to counsel.
- May be responsible for processing of Association expense
- Assists residents with account balance inquiries.
- Ensures all safety precautions and procedures are followed
while performing duties.
- Performs property inspections as directed by Community
- May be assigned other duties by Community Association
High school diploma required. Associates
degree with concentration in business preferred, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Must possess strong administrative
background. Two (2) to Three (3) years of related work experience.
Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and
practices. Excellent interpersonal, office management and
Intermediate command of computer
hardware/software is required; specifically, knowledge of Microsoft
Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Experience in
maintaining a website is desired.
Multiple language fluency is desirable and
may be required depending on the communitys needs.
Travel and availability
May be required to travel for training
sessions off-site on an infrequent, ad-hoc basis. May be
occasionally required to cover for administrative staff at other
communities within a reasonable commuting distance when needed.
Ability to work extended hours and weekends
on an occasional, as needed basis.
Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.; work in an
upright standing or sitting position for long periods of time, may
fluctuate. May handle, grasp and lift objects and packages. Reach
with hands and arms, communicate, receive and exchange ideas and
information. Ability to quickly and easily navigate the
property/building as required to meet the job functions; complete
all required forms.
The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The majority of work will be completed
indoors in a temperature-controlled environment with little to
moderate noise levels.
This is not an all-inclusive job description. In addition,
management has the right to change any portion of this job
description at any time and for any reason.