Financial Analyst - Bonita Springs, FL
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: July 21, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for performing economic research work, preparing, and
analyzing financial reporting packages in key business areas.
Prepares and provides support in feasibility modeling, annual
planning, month end close, quarterly forecasting, historical cost
and budget analysis, and expense performance comparisons.
- Assists in the feasibility process by preparing models to support
the Finance teams
- Assists in the preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual
- Consolidates budget submissions from various departments and
perform budget analysis
- Reviews overhead performance and develops benchmarks to monitor
- Prepares reports and analysis to management including, but not
limited to variance reports and operational metrics
- Review subdivision financial performance
- Assist in conducting feasibility modeling
- Assist in preparation of quarterly forecasts
- Verify accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications
and prepare adjusting journal entries as necessary
- Consolidate budget submissions process and budget analysis
- Review overhead performance and develop benchmarks to monitor
- Prepare management reports including, but not limited to,
economic and statistical studies- Work with and provide financial
information to internal and external auditors and responds to the
audit reports, as required
- Works with department managers to ensure consistent application
of general ledger accounting and cost coding and coordinate
accounting matters with other departments, areas, and/or
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH
/ FEEDBACK Without Direct Reports
- Not applicable
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
Keywords: PulteGroup, Bonita Springs , Financial Analyst - Bonita Springs, FL, Other , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!