Mover - Team Lead Florida West
Company: WayForth LLC
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: January 12, 2022
WayForth is the Nations largest provider of professional home
transition services. Founded in 2016, WayForth is a full-service
client focused company, providing move management, move solutions,
clear-out solutions, and financial solutions. We provide an
end-to-end, top-notch service to our clients in MA, PA, MD,
Washington D.C., VA and NC.Title: Move Team LeadReports to:
Relocation ManagerStatus: Hourly, Non-ExemptSupervises: Mover Team
MembersGeneral Summary of the Position: In this role, you will
assist in supervising a crew of movers in the moving of furniture,
boxes and equipment pack, and prepare items for transport, load and
unload of items, occasionally take inventory of our clients items,
and perform cleaning and maintenance tasks at the loading
- Supports the market leaders in overseeing teams of about 3 5
movers per job.
- Ensures supplies and trucks are prepared for each job. Collect
paperwork (bill of lading, invoices, etc.).
- Coaches, leads, and develops movers to support the move
organization and improve daily productivity.
- Assists in conducting onsite team meetings to reinforce safety
training, motivate team, communicate expectations, and delegate
- Performs the same work duties (packing, padding, moving,
loading, unloading) as those whom they supervise, and/or perform
more difficult or skilled tasks or assist in their
- Evaluates employee performance and provides feedback to
Relocation Manager for handling.
- Funnels personnel problems, complaints, and formal grievances
to higher-level supervisors or managers for resolution.
- Reviews work throughout the work process and at completion, to
ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Transmits and explains work orders to movers.
- Checks specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against
information contained in work orders.
- Informs designated employees or departments of items loaded,
and problems encountered.
- Inspects equipment for wear and for conformance to
- Other duties as needed.Requirements:Education:
- A minimum of 2 years supporting and assisting a team unit.
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience
directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Valid drivers license.
- Must be fully vaccinated or have first vaccination of Moderna
or Pfizer by the first date of employment.Skills/Certifications
- Ability (or willingness) to drive a 26 box truck.
- Physical strength and agility: Lifting, loading, and unloading
heavy boxes and items like furniture and appliances (up to 75 lbs.)
is required daily.
- Teamwork: Direct communication skills, collaborative spirit,
and team loyalty are essential for success in the field.
- Organization: Experience packing a moving truck is beneficial
but is not required.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication
skills, including the ability to communicate with our clients in
fluent English, are required.
- Customer service: Our clients are sometimes under immense
pressure, so the ability to remain patient and gracious in any
circumstance is a valued skill.
- At least 1 year of residential or commercial moving experience
required, preferably within WayForth.WF1
Keywords: WayForth LLC, Bonita Springs , Mover - Team Lead Florida West, Other , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!