Company: FirstService Residential
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The pool attendant is responsible to oversee the pool area, make
safety announcements and maintain an inventory of all poolside
equipment to be available for guest use at all times. Experienced
in the Hospitality Industry, Serves residents by providing
information and services.
- Oversees pool area (adult/children) and make safety
- Assists with set up and breakdown for poolside activities as
- Must be able to submit and report incidents to the appropriate
- Must be service oriented.
- Picks up debris from the pool and possess basic cleaning
- Checks sports equipment (ping pong, golf, shuffleboard and
others) to make sure they are in order for guest to use.
- Reports broken sports equipment to manager so that replacement
equipment can be ordered.
- Must have the ability to work as a team member.
- Must be accessible to and approachable with
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection
Policy and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work
environment.OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE &
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred. Completion of
College level courses in Hospitality is strongly
- Two (2) or more years experience in the Hospitality
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Multiple language fluency is desirable.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 30 - 50 lbs;
- Work in an upright standing position for long periods of
- Walk and climb stairs; Handle, finger, grasp and feel objects
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by
means of the spoken and written word;
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as
required to meet the job functions;
- Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description;
therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign
schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Bonita Springs , Beach Ranger, Other , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!