Front Desk Supervisor - Bonita Springs (Full-Time)
Company: Pet Paradise
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany DescriptionHeadquartered in Jacksonville,
FL, Pet Paradise's full-service pet care destination is dedicated
to giving pet parents access to all the premium care they need. The
Pet Paradise brand has grown to offer resort style pet day camp and
care, professional pet grooming, low-stress and high-quality
veterinary care, and of course, overnight boarding that feels like
home, all under one roof. Job DescriptionFRONT DESK SUPERVISORFront
Desk Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the front-end
associates ensuring our clients receive superior customer service.
Additionally, the Front Desk Supervisor may assist with the daily
care of guests including, but not limited to: feeding, cleaning,
exercising, and bathing.Now Offering a $300 Sign-On Bonus payable
after 90 days of employment!!Shift Schedule: Seeking a candidate
with open availabilityRate of Pay: $14.00-$15.50/hr, depending on
experience ($0.50 increase 6 months from hire date, additional
$0.50 increase on annual anniversary date). On-demand pay with
DailyPay Complimentary Pet Day Camp – Bring your dog with you to
- Provide direct supervision of the Front Desk Associates
including supervising, training and coaching Associates based on
company standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Follow the check-in/departure procedures for all guests
visiting the resort for any service provided by the resort.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Provide updates to customers requesting information about their
- Report and document (when applicable) to the Resort Manager
and/or Resort Assistant Manager any potential hazards or behavioral
problems involving guests or employees.
- Emptying trash cans, mopping floors, cleaning of rest rooms,
common areas, and employee break room.
- Maintain cleanliness of the lobby during operating hours.
- Make and confirm reservations as a back-up to central
- Utilize the applicable software systems
- Assist Manager and Assistant Managers with required reporting
- Assist Resort Manager in training employees, assign/direct
work, reward/coaching employees, and conduct employee performance
- Responsible for assisting new & existing team members in
completing their required LMS courses and training guide
- Perform duties as required by Resort Manager to maintain
operation of the resort.Qualifications
- Professional appearance in compliance with dress code
- Confident and energetic personality
- Strong organizational, cash management, and sales skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task; work with minimal
- Reliable and flexible to Resort needs
- Able to handle a variety of animals safely and comfortably
- Exemplifies our core values- Passion, Innovation, and
- Comfortable leading by example, including 'hands-on' task
- Values learning, receptive to feedback, and strives for
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skillsAdditional
- Complimentary Pet Day Camp – Bring your dog with you to
- 30 Days of Complimentary Pet Boarding (non-holidays)
- On-demand pay with DailyPay
- Discounted Veterinary Care and Grooming Services (per
- Dog/Cat Adoption Assistance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (both full-time and part-time status)
- 401(k) Savings Plan • Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
(full-time status)Powered by JazzHRNbJNg9WpPe
Keywords: Pet Paradise, Bonita Springs , Front Desk Supervisor - Bonita Springs (Full-Time), Other , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!