FAA Part 145 Accessory Repairman - Aerospace Oxygen Components
Company: AEROX AVIATION OXYGEN SYSTEMS LLC
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Aerox is a growing, family owned business making life-critical
oxygen equipment for business and general aviation and airline
customers. We are seeking self-motivated team players to join our
team and be a part of our growth in our FAA Certified Part 145
Aviation Accessory Repairman Technician
We are seeking an FAA certificated Repairman technician to lead our
Part 145 accessory overhaul shop growth. Our repair station focuses
on the repair and overhaul of oxygen equipment including
regulators, cylinders, masks, and other oxygen equipment. This is a
multi-faceted role that includes the assembly of detailed aviation
components and general oversight of the repair station, including
generating work orders, working with outside special processes, and
ensuring compliance with our Repair Station Quality Manual, among
other assigned tasks. Able to work autonomously or with little
direct supervision within a team environment, follow detailed work
instructions, perform detailed assembly and test operations, and
complete documentation to aerospace quality standards. Self
motivation, attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a desire
to exceed our customers' expectations are keys to success in this
- Lead the Part 145 repair station activities
- Perform the repair and overhaul of oxygen components per work
- Perform routine and standard tasks with minimal
- Read standard work and/or drawing instructions and complete
assigned assembly tasks
- Follow pick lists to pull proper parts and consume in
- Participate in team stand-ups
- Assist in fostering an innovative environment through
collaboration and idea sharing that promote continue
- Focus on compliance to requirements and satisfying customers by
achieving zero defect quality.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Follow company and government safety policies and
- Participate in 6S, Kaizen, and other continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Adheres to requirements of ISO 9001 and AS9110 and maintains
procedures and work instructions to satisfy these
- Use of small tools and equipment to assemble products.
- Job will require the ability to understand and translate,
blueprints, control plans, manufacturing plans, and visual
- Requirements for testing will include, Able to setup and to
perform, pressure test, functional testing, dielectric and
resistance testing, visual testing, flow testing and any other
testing required by procedure. Able to read and interpret all
Quality Test Procedures, (QCP).
- At least 3 years of Manufacturing experience and High School
Diploma and/or GED required
- Prior aerospace-level quality experience preferred in a Part
- Computer skills are required
- Repairman certificate or A&P license
- 3 or more years of previous assembly experience
- Familiarity with aviation oxygen equipment
- Ability to read and understand English
- Ability to read drawings and work instructions
- Ability to to perform computer operations
- Ability to install detailed fasteners, rivets and
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for up to 8 hours
- Willingness cross training in other areas.
Keywords: AEROX AVIATION OXYGEN SYSTEMS LLC, Bonita Springs , FAA Part 145 Accessory Repairman - Aerospace Oxygen Components, Other , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!