Company: Benecard Services, LLC
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: January 15, 2023
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Business Process
Automation Manager and the VP of Quality Business Process, this
individual will be responsible for the development, testing and
execution of the automation of various workflows, business
processes, reporting and quality reviews. This team is independent
of the IS/IT development team and primarily focuses on workflow and
business process automation to improve quality, improve efficiency
and ensure scalability to support growth. This individual will be
self-directed and use multiple applications and resources to
satisfy enterprise and departmental workflow requests. Coordination
with various levels of staff including Sr. Leadership, Operations
Management and Support staff is critical. The Workflow Developer
will partner with the BPA Project Coordinator to understand
requests, research the level of effort, develop requirements, and
create a high-quality solution. Collaboration with teammates on
various development standards and protocols is essential. This is a
fast-paced, deadline driven position that requires a high level of
creativity and out of the box thinking and problem solving.
Utilization of applications such as Decisions, Selenium, PyCharm
and others in conjunction with languages such Python and Java will
be required. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain enterprise and departmental workflow
- Work with various operational departments to automate manual
- Research and learn the various operational processes that you
will be automating.
- Become a subject matter expert on the process you are
- Work with the BPA Project Coordinator to define the project
- Code and script development to create automated processing and
user emulation for operational processes.
- Test executions of automated scripts.
- Utilize the Mantis application to document and track all
development and testing efforts.
- Document defects and issues including relevant descriptions of
the issue with detailed steps to replicate.
- Work with the Corporate Projects Office during the business
request process and the development team to design, run and
evaluate test strategy and coverage to implement high quality
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with Business Owners.
- Pro-actively troubleshoot with business, development, and QA
peers to replicate, identify, and resolve issues.
- Follow quality procedures and development standards.
- Ability to work with both manual and automated testing
procedures and applications.
- Ability to complete tasks upon projected timelines.
- Will provide additional resource support to all areas within
the Quality Business Process and may also provide resource support
to other operational areas as needed.
- Maintains working relationships with all internal customers
(i.e., Client Service Managers) to assure accurate and timely
implementation of all client benefit requests.
- Identify system issues that could negatively impact client
needs and report accordingly.
- Other duties assigned as needed. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma.
- Experience with Prescription Benefits is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of development principles and
- Experience with applications such as Selenium and
- Experience in Python, Java and other development
- Proficiency with quality management tools and presentation of
- COGNOS Business Software knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines is
- Willingness to cross-train in several disciplines is a
- Flexibility and ability to work in high pressure situations and
conform to tight deadlines is required.
- 2+ years of experience in application and process
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite experience and skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency with database management tools and presentation of
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and organizational
- Must be detail oriented and can produce work at the highest
level of quality.
- Must be dependable and motivated.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Potential to earn $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time
- Medical Insurance
- Hearing Program Discount
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Training About Benecard Services our
affiliated companies:Benecard Services, LLCBenecard Services, LLC
has been administering carve-out, fixed rate insured prescription
drug benefit programs since 1990. Benecard is a full service,
in-house prescription benefit administrator that includes mail and
specialty drug dispensing. We are a premiere nationwide
Prescription Benefit Administrator headquartered in Lawrenceville,
New Jersey.Website: http://www.benecard.com
BeneCard PBFBeneCard PBF provides self-funded prescription benefit
program administration with a personalized approach through
focused, clinical expertise. Our business model operates on a
customized claim processing system offering unlimited capability
and flexibility to respond to client needs in an evolving
marketplace. Advanced clinical programs and advanced technology
provide the framework to maximize the use of all data elements
available. This allows BeneCard PBF to filter the information,
focus on clinical opportunities and facilitate interaction between
the physician, the pharmacist and the patient to effectively
promote complete health care. Headquartered in Bonita Springs,
National Vision AdministratorsFor over 40 years, National Vision
Administrators (NVA) has been meeting the vision benefit needs of
public employer groups, Health & Welfare Funds, Associations and
Coalitions. Providing millions of people throughout the United
States with vision care programs that help them be smarter buyers
of eye care and eyewear, NVA is particularly well suited to address
today's health benefit challenges as it relates to eye care. We
offer cost-effective, customized vision benefit programs that are
clinically integrated. We are proud of the fact that we have
retained over 99% of our clients and believe it is the greatest
testimony to the high-quality benefits and service satisfaction we
provide to both our clients and their members. Headquartered in
Clifton, New Jersey.Website: http://www.e-nva.com
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Keywords: Benecard Services, LLC, Bonita Springs , Workflow Coordinator, Other , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!