Company: DeRomo's Gourmet Market
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Job Summary:A bar back performs tasks to support the Bartender
and other staff members. They help with opening and closing duties,
prepare and serve drinks, stock items and, assist in the reordering
process. -Essential Functions:
- Assist with opening and closing duties, such as restocking the
bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that Bartenders
have clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Ensure bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, and
- Check taps and appliances to confirm that they are working
properly, making minor repairs, or changing out kegs, if
- Keep the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and
mopping, removing soiled glassware, scrubbing coolers and storage
areas, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Learn about menu items and memorizing cocktail recipes.
- Take orders, preparing drinks, bussing tables, opening tabs,
and processing payments especially during peak hours.
- Speak to customers, answering questions, handling
- Maintain records and report levels of usage to assist in the
reordering process and ensuring that delivered items are stored
properly. This job description in no way states or implies that
these are the only duties to be performed by the associate
occupying this position. Associates will be required to perform any
other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. - This
document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
-Physical Requirements: These physical demands represent the
physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully
perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable
accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Associate must be able to stand entire shift -
- Associate may have to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands,
climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Associate must be able to climb stairs -
- Associate must be able to communicate in English both written
and verbal skills
- Associate must be able to bend at waist
- Associate must be able to use hands repetitively
- Associate must be able to reach above the shoulder
- Associate must talk and hear. - Qualifications, Education,
Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum age to serve alcohol
- Courteous, friendly personality and professional
- Knowledge of menu items, including beers, wines, cocktails, and
- Basic math and computer skills
- Strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal
skills, ability to handle tense situations with coworkers and
customers calmly and rationally
- Observant and thorough
- Responsible, punctual
- Ability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the
position, including, walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for
extended periodsAt -DeRomo's Gourmet Market and Restaurant, we
strive for exceptional taste and consistency, as well as
unparalleled customer service. We recognize that our employees are
our most valuable resource to make this happen. Our team members
make us who we are by being who they are and by bringing their
passion for great food and great service into the workplace. -
DeRomo's Gourmet Market and Restaurant -is managed by -Columbus
Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality
service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming
work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our
team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by
providing development opportunities.We are proud to be a Drug Free
Workplace/EOE. -All applicants will be required to submit to a
background check prior to employment.
Keywords: DeRomo's Gourmet Market, Bonita Springs , Bar Back, Other , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...