Teller / CSR
Company: Bank OZK
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: June 7, 2019
Job Purpose and Scope:
Serves existing and new customers by providing the kind of
exceptional customer service, which makes people, want to do
business with Bank OZK. Participates in business development
through the attraction of new customers and recognizing the
additional banking needs of current customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Recognize the banking needs of customers and fulfill those
needs by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services
and product promotions; and striving to become our customers' total
financial services provider.
- Complies with Bank policies and procedures; operations policies
and procedures; and Federal regulations and security policies and
procedures by participating in all dual control functions; auditing
other teller drawers; following opening and closing procedures,
- Provides account services to customers by opening and closing
checking accounts, savings accounts, receiving deposits, cashing
checks, other special services, i.e., IRAs, issue instant debit
cards, opening and closing safe deposit boxes, providing special
statements, copies, etc.
- Reconciles cash drawer by accurately balancing cash
transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; turning in
excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller or designee;
maintaining supply of cash and currency.
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external
- Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
- Accurately and efficiently enters customers' transactions into
financial system to record transactions.
- Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
- Remains current on all continuing education and training
courses through Regulation University, Ozark Learning Center, and
other training modules as required from time to time.
- Order supplies, including checks and deposit tickets.
- Process loose coin through automatic coin machine or hand
- Strap and bundle currency to be sold to the Federal Reserve
- Buy and sell currency to and from the Federal Reserve Bank
- Familiarity with consumer lending application process.
- Filling in at other branch locations, as needed.
- Participate in bank activities as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to develop new business through product and service
knowledge, understanding customers' needs and matching products and
services to those needs.
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft
Word and Excel
- Knowledge of general math principles and demonstrated
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Ability to count cash and balance
- Demonstrate good organizational skills
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in fulfillment of essential
- Knowledge of financial software
- Ability to provide services to a wide range of personalities,
while demonstrating a professional and positive demeanor
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to travel
- Ability to take direction from others; comprehend moderate
written policies, procedures or instructions; and follow verbal and
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
- Photocopy/Fax/Scanning machine
- Instant Issue Debit Card machine
- Coin sorter/wrapper
- Currency counter
- Automatic Teller Machine
- 2 wheel-4 wheel dolly
- Credit Card machine
Major Job Demands (Physical/Mental):
- Lifting/carrying bags of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Problem Solving
- Operating a 2 or 4 wheel dolly
- Handling and counting cash and coin
- Customer service
- 0-6 months cash handling experience
- Minimum six (6) months customer service experience
- Minimum six (6) months sales experience is preferred but not
- 0-2 years of previous banking experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
Bank OZK is an equal opportunity employer and give consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local
law. Member FDIC.
Keywords: Bank OZK, Bonita Springs , Teller / CSR, Other , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!