Sr Infrastructure Analyst - Application and Desktop Virtualization, and User File Services
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Requisition ID: 45218 Title: Sr Infrastructure Analyst -
Application and Desktop Virtualization, and User File Services
Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Bonita Springs, FL
Sr Infrastructure Analyst - Application and Desktop Virtualization,
and User File Services
Design, implementation, administration, monitoring, and support of
computer infrastructure systems, services, and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead small-to-mid-sized GIS projects and project
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for
streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include
troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and
international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user
support duties as assigned.
- Assist with architecture and design of infrastructure solutions
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting
methodology, Tier 3.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing
essential job duties.
- Liaison with vendors, partners, and external
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment
- Ability to train other staff on technical operations.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance,
management, and deployment of multiple computer infrastructure
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure
hardware, applications, and systems required.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or
In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows networking and design,
security, Local and Wide Area network design. Experience with
servers, virtualization and storage systems.
Must have in-depth and extensive enterprise experience (design,
deploy, and support at the L3 level) in the following areas
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, 6.5+
- Cloud file services, e.g. Citrix ShareFile, Microsoft OneDrive
for Business. Migration experience from one to the other is a
- Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS - Windows Server
- Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
The following areas are considered a plus
- Experience with the Citrix Cloud platform is a strong
- Experience using EMC Isilon for CIFS/SMB file services
- Microsoft Print Services (Windows Server 2012+)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Myers
Nearest Secondary Market: Cape Coral
Virtualization, Geology, GIS, Developer, System Administrator,
Keywords: Arthrex, Bonita Springs , Sr Infrastructure Analyst - Application and Desktop Virtualization, and User File Services, Professions , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!