Infrastructure Analyst III - Microsoft Collaboration and Identity Services
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: May 11, 2019
Requisition ID: 42245 Title: Infrastructure Analyst III Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Bonita Springs, FL
Design, implementation, administration, monitoring, and support of
computer infrastructure systems, services, and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead small-to-mid-sized GIS projects and project
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for
streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include
troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and
international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user
support duties as assigned.
- Assist with architecture and design of infrastructure solutions
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting
methodology, Tier 3.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing
essential job duties.
- Liaison with vendors, partners, and external
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment
- Ability to train other staff on technical operations.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance,
management, and deployment of multiple computer infrastructure
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of five years of experience in supporting computer
infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications
- Strong knowledge and experience in the design and
implementation of MS Office 365 solutions for global enterprise
organizations is required
- Strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory and Windows Active
Directory is required
- Knowledge of Identity Management, Azure IaaS, general
networking, and infrastructure principles is required
- Microsoft O365 certification(s) are required. MCSE: Cloud
Platform and Infrastructure preferred
- Experience with migrations and operations of Microsoft Azure
Services for organizations which are subject to GDPR governance is
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for
this job preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Myers
Nearest Secondary Market: Cape Coral
Geology, GIS, Cloud, Engineering, Technology
Keywords: Arthrex, Bonita Springs , Infrastructure Analyst III - Microsoft Collaboration and Identity Services, Professions , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!