Company: Ted Todd Insurance
Location: Bonita Springs
Posted on: October 6, 2018
At Ted Todd Insurance, our mission is to leave anyone we come into contact with better than we found them. Our mission statement includes clients, team members, and even prospects who have never bought from us because we want to change the way the world views insurance.
Ted Todd Insurance is the largest Allstate Agency in the country, and we are constantly evolving. We are an established business with a rich 32 year history, but we run ourselves like a startup. This means were lean, flexible, and open to new ideas and collaboration. We aim to be the best place to work and a company you can be proud to work with.
We focus on modernizing insurance sales and customer service by providing our team with the best and most up to date technologies. With high-end compensation, health and wellness benefits, and a leadership team that is passionate about providing the best employee experience in the industry, it is simply left to the individual to make the kind of living that they not only envision for themselves, but for their loved ones as well.
Why Work for us?
- No Cold Calling - we provide near endless amounts of qualified leads through various sources.
- Work-Life balance - we encourage our team to work no more than 40 hours per week.
- Amazing Compensation - first year sales reps averaged $71,500 after bonuses.
- Supporting Cast - Were hyper selective and only hire 1% of the applicants who apply. We hire for fit and only bring on people who blow us away.
- Vacation - We give you 3 weeks of paid time off plus bonus replacement.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your family.
- We invest in you - $5,250 per employee per year is available for education and training.
- We know that a sharp mind is fueled by a healthy body and we reimburse you for your gym membership.
- Financial Investment - Access to a 401(k) and financial advisor.
- Career Development - We want to invest in your development so you can grow with us.
Qualities of a Successful Sales Representative
- Fun - We want people who can have fun at their own expense.
- Positive - Life is too short to work with negative people!
- Self-Starter - We give our reps autonomy so you must be able to self manage.
- Humble - Admitting your shortcomings is the first step towards improvement.
- Coachable - Were here to help you develop so we can grow together.
- Integrity - Were here to help people and we never cut corners.
- Competitive - We want the people who hate to lose.
- Closer - You get the client to sign on the line that is dotted.
- Growth Mindset - We push for progress, not perfection.
- Hardworking - We want the hardest working people in the industry
- Advise prospects on their everyday risk and how insurance can protect them.
- Bring 20-30 new clients into the agency per month.
- Represent the company in a positive light by always doing what's right for the client.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads.
- Over 18 years of age.
- Legal United States Resident.
- Never convicted of a felony.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Availability to work 40 hours
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to type 50+ wpm and a strong proficiency with computers and technology.
- Bachelor's degree or 1 year of phone sales experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in the insurance industry.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of sales from prospecting to close
- Proven experience in building client relationships
- Demonstrate high levels of persistence and ability to overcome objections.
At Ted Todd Insurance we believe that a diverse workplace means a better, more resilient, and more innovative company. We are excited to work with anyone who shares our values regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, familial pedigree, education, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Ted Todd Insurance, Bonita Springs , Sales Representative, Sales , Bonita Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!